久しぶりに 5S を Garmin Express (PC) に繋げて気づきましたが、19 日にソフトウェアが 5.40 にアップデートされていたんですね。
Fenix 5S APAC (GCD file) software version 5.40
Changes made from version 4.20 to 5.40:
- Added support for Treadmill Calibration. When saving a Treadmill running activity for the first time, you will be given the option to enter the distance that the treadmill recorded. This will improve the accuracy of the distance that the watch records during future treadmill activities. You can also choose to calibrate when saving any treadmill activity. When you are done with your activity, stop the timer, scroll down to ‘Calibrate & Save.’ Then, enter the distance that the treadmill recorded. For accuracy, these options become available when recording an activity longer than 1 mile or 1.5 kilometers.
- Added support for Connect IQ SDK 2.3.2.
- Added support for viewing distances to Golf hazards and course targets.
- Added support for persisting Heart Rate data on the widget across a power cycle.
- Added support for viewing smart notifications on Varia Vision.
- Added support for configuring the Controls menu with more than 10 items.
- Added support for accessing Altimeter, Barometer and Compass widgets through the Controls menu.
- Added support for adjusting the device backlight using the Controls menu.
- Added support for ‘Flashlight’. This will be accessible from the System Hotkeys and the Controls menu.
- Improved the altimeter and barometer locking mechanism for water sport activities.
- Improved the readability of long golf course names on device.
- Fixed an issue where the user might see a blank black banner while navigating a shorter course.
- Fixed an issue where the device would crash when attempting to continue a paused golf round.
- Fixed an issue where the Virtual partner page was being incorrectly added to the activity data page loop while navigating.
- Fixed a potential issue where large elevation values were being reported on the summary page for certain activities.
- Fixed a potential issue where certain activities would show extremely high total elapsed time when trying to save them.
- Fixed an issue where the gesture backlight was not working as expected during Do Not Disturb.
- Fixed an issue where the heart rate target gauge would not work as expected during a workout when using wrist based heart rate.
- Fixed an issue where the directions displayed on the Dog Tracker widget would not update in real time.
- Fixed a potential issue where the data field page may have ghost lines when visiting the DogTracker page during an activity.
- Fixed an issue where the device may not respond to button presses when using the lap key during a lap Swimming workout with Drill log disabled.
- Fixed an issue where the backlight would turn off (outside of an activity) even though the backlight setting was set to ‘No Timeout’.
- Fixed an issue where routes created on Basecamp did not have elevation information after being transferred to the device.
- Fixed an issue where the device would appear to be frozen, when connected to a computer.
- Fixed an issue where the cog value could not be set to a value higher than 45, while setting up a Shimano Di2 Shifter.
- Fixed an issue in which optical heart rate became much less precise during an activity if Connect IQ apps were installed on the watch.
- Fixed an issue in which the prompt to enter scores between holes during Golf activities was not shown
いろいろとありますが、LIGHT キー長押し で表示される Controls menu がカスタマイズできるようになりました。
あと最初にありますが、Treadmill 利用時の Calibration が可能になったようですね、これはイイかも。
ちなみに Garmin Japan の製品ページにある「アップデート」にはこれしか載っていないんですよ、オソマツすぎですね。